If you are an FBA partner or pro seller through Amazon did you know that the agreement you are asked to sign incorporates certain insurance requirements?
Amazon FBA retailers are becoming more and more prevalent throughout the UK as the Global Market, particularly exporting to the USA, is growing rapidly. As an online retail exporter, Amazon Inc.‘s Dropship programme offers a turnkey operation in the distribution of the goods for sale. In return Amazon demands certain guarantees – the main one being that FBA Amazon retailers are required to note the interest of Amazon Inc. as Third Party Vendor of your goods, within your Products Liability Insurance Schedule.
Generally, the Insurance Market will not incorporate such cover noting Amazon Inc.’s interests; however, here at Crendon Insurance Ltd as experts in online retail export we have arranged a bespoke Amazon Insurance and Amazon Merchant FBA Retail Insurance Scheme whereby we are able to denote Amazon’s interests, thereby fulfilling the requirement under UK FBA Agreement terms and conditions.
Benefits of Amazon Insurance & Amazon FBA Retail Insurance Cover
- We can accommodate businesses that sell solely to the USA & Canada
- Amazon Inc.’s interests as a third party vendor can be noted in accordance with Amazon FBA Terms of Service
- Payment of premium via monthly instalments available
- Specialists in Drop Shipping & Private Label risks
If you are an Amazon FBA merchant and looking to insure your goods through our Amazon Merchant FBA Retail Insurance programme, then please contact us here at Crendon Insurance Ltd. By completing our specific Online Retail Questionnaire we can define your business and the value of the products that you are selling to protect your exports against injury and damage.
To find out more information about Online Retail Insurance cover, please click here or you may like to read our Online Retail Import / Export information page. Our Amazon Insurance page also offers further advice on becoming an Amazon Merchant FBA, if would like to find out How to Sell on Amazon.
Amazon Seller Support Services
Have you received an Amazon Seller Account Suspension notification?
Crendon Insurance Ltd are able to assist on a whole range of Amazon Seller Support services which include:-
- Amazon Seller Account Protection
- Amazon Suspension Prevention, Seller Account Support & Competitor Alerts
- Amazon Appeal Help after Account Suspension#
- Amazon Intellectual Property InfringementTo register your interest in any of these areas, please head over to our Seller Support Services online enquiry form at: http://www.crendoninsurance.co.uk/amazon-seller-support-services-questionnaire
- A total e-commerce solution and support service for your online business
Read our recent Amazon FBA Retail articles:
- Amazon FBA Retail, online and the logistical process
- Online Retail Sales- Conflicting Health & Safety issues
- Amazon Insurance & Online Retail
Get In Touch
Tel: 0121 45 45 100