Book a tour at an Amazon Company Warehouse
Have ever wondered what really goes on behind the closed doors at the Amazon warehouses? Well now is your chance to find out for yourself as Amazon has opened its doors to pre-booked group tours, so that explorers can find out how picking, packing and shipping really works.
Eight of their UK Amazon fulfillment centres are now providing weekly tours, where groups will get to meet the Amazon staff, learn about Amazon FBA, see their incredible robotic equipment in full action and ask plenty of questions about how the whole Amazon operation works. To find out more or to book at tour, please click here – https://www.aboutamazon.co.uk/amazon-fulfilment/tour-an-amazon-fulfilment-centre
Amazon Company FBA fees are changing
As of the 5th June 2019 Amazon fees will be changing for Amazon FBA sellers. Whilst fees across many categories will see a welcomed reduction, it is also planned that a new flat-rate fee will be implemented. Please see the updated list below:
Reduction in Amazon company fees from 5th June 2019
- Amazon referral fees for Grocery (excluding Beer, Wine & Spirits), Beauty, Health & Personal Care, and Baby products (excluding Baby Clothing) will reduce from 15% to 8% on items with a total sales price of €10/£10 or less. Amazon will continue to charge a fee of 15% on items with a total sales price greater than €10/£10.
- Amazon will reduce their referral fee on Furniture items from 15% to 10% on any portion of the total sales price greater than €200/£175. Please note that this does not apply to mattresses, which will remain at a 15% fee.
- Jewellery will also see a reduction on their referral fee, from 20% (United Kingdom 25%) to 5% on any portion of the total sales price of items which are greater than €250/£225.
- There will be a reduction in the referral fee percentage for Watches from 15% to 5% on any portion of the total sales price greater than €250/£225.
Increase in Amazon company fees from 5th June 2019
- Amazon are introducing a per-item minimum referral fee of €0.30/£0.25 across all categories except Grocery and Media. This includes Books, Music, Video, Video Games, DVD and Software.
- There will also be an increase in the total referral fee percentage for TVs, Laptops and Computers in France from 5% to 7%.
Calling all Amazon Company Merchant FBA Retailers!
Are you an Amazon Merchant FBA retailer who uses Amazon to drop-ship goods on behalf of your company? Here at Crendon Insurance we work closely with Amazon FBA retailers and support business in this sector with Amazon FBA Insurance. To find out how we could support your company in the manufacturing and storing of warehouse stock or the dispatching and dropshipping of goods, please contact our team today.